can i use apple tv remote o two apple tvs
Lost one of my apple TV remotes can I use one remote on both apple TVs or would I have to use the downloadable app on my iPhone.
- Asked by Bernard T from Plainfield
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use apple tv remote o two apple tvs)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, I tried it and was pleasantly surprised to find that one remote can control each apple tv. I hadn't even thought of trying this since I have one remote with a dead battery and haven't gotten a new one yet, so I had been using the remote on my iphone, which I like better, but it's still nice to have the remote in case you can't find your iphone(I use my "findmyiphone" app constantly.) Now, thanks to your question, I do not have to ever buy a battery for the other remote. Thanks!
- Answered by Jo Anna G from Longwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Your apple TV remote works with most apple devices not just the Apple TV. I've used it with my MacBook Pro and iMac without even having to pair the two. I've also heard of people using them with the Mac Pro.
- Answered by Matt M from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, I do all the time.
- Answered by Dana J from Elkview
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can i use one apple tv on two tvs?
- Asked by Amanda B from Happy Valley
- Apr 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use one apple tv on two tvs?)