I have a LG Smart TV, can Apple TV works with my TV?
- Asked by Max M from Groton
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a LG Smart TV, can Apple TV works with my TV?)
4 Answers from the Community
I have LG TV model:50PS70FD. Week ago purchased an Apple TV (Black) and haven't been able to make it work with my TV. Tried connecting to all four HDMI ports and it says connecting..... then in few seconds says no signle. Tried known working HDMI cable still does not connect.
Took it to Apple store they connected to their Sony TV and it worked straight away.
Went through the LG TV configuration but no luck. Spoke to LG they couldn't help either.
Anyone have experienced similar issue or any suggestion I can try???
- Answered by Sunil K from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have an 2011 LG Smart TV and the Apple TV that I bought 2 weeks ago works just fine.
- Answered by Fabien S from Mount Pleasant
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yeah, I have an lg smart tv too and it works. Apple TV works with any HD TV with an HDMI connection. YASSS
- Answered by Shayan H from Los Altos Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Apple TV is compatible with any TV, or projector that accepts 1080p HDMI. I believe you could also decrease the picture quality for projectors that aren't capable of accepting 1080p. I have a projector that can only go up to 720p.
- Answered by Jesse H from Clarence Center
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4