4 Answers from the Community
Standard 3.5mm audio jack.
- Answered by Maria B from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
its 3.5 mm
- Answered by Ram S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
As far as I know all Apple products use the 3.5mm, 4 pin (TRRS) style audio port.
- Answered by Kevin B from Winter Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
3.5 mm audio jack is the best
- Answered by Anshu T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
will Apple Composite AV Cable work with car's auxiliary input jacks by transferring the video to car's display & audio to the car's speakers?
Can I connect apple tv to a composite jack?
- Asked by Gina M from Nampa
- Sep 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect apple tv to a composite jack?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
No answers yet
What Size are the iPad air screens
- Asked by Napoleon B from Brunswick
- Dec 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What Size are the iPad air screens)