Do I need an iPod dock to Use VGA adopter on a projector?
I got my VGA adopter from Apple Store and tried using it with the Projector so I can view my iMovies. How will I go about it? Do I really need an iPad dock to connect to the VGA adopter, to the VGA cable to the projector? Thanks
- Asked by Maricris M from Mandaluyong City
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need an iPod dock to Use VGA adopter on a projector?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
The adapter has the female vga connection. Your projector has a female VGA connector. So the adapter does not plug directly into the projector. Think of your iPad/iPhone with the adapter attached as a lap top computer. Whether you have a lap top pc or your adapter you need a standard VGA cable that has male plugs at both ends to connect between your adapter and the projector.
- Answered by Bruce K from Yakima
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1