5 Answers from the Community
The product did work with the last version of iOS5. It now does not work with iOS6. I've heard it is due to a bug. I would not recommend buying it until the issue is resolved.
- Answered by John C from Novi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I own a 4S on iSO 6 and it works great.. The same for my iPad 2 on iSO 6...
- Answered by Daniel I from Stockton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I was very recently given the adapter as a gift, and I have the
Ipad2, (with io6) and I have watched movies from Netflix without
- Answered by Laura Reid R from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I haven't had any problems using the adapter with my iPhone 4S after updating to iOS 6. I wonder why some people are having problems.
- Answered by Mr. C from Sun City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
This adapter worked very good with all compatible apple devices with ios5. After ugrading to ios6 the adapter still works fine with my ipad2, but with my sons ipod it does not work anymore. Only the sound comes through. Very annoying for him.
- Answered by Toril H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Will it work with iOS6 on 3rd generation iPad
- Asked by Linda M
- Dec 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with iOS6 on 3rd generation iPad)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
No answers yet
will this work with ipad 2 on ios6?
- Asked by Liav M Z from Potomac
- Oct 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with ipad 2 on ios6?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter