can i unlock the at&t contracted iphone 5s gold
- Asked by Ashmod B
- Flag as inappropriate (can i unlock the at&t contracted iphone 5s gold)
1 Answer from the Community
You will have to get out of the contract. I believe you can pay the ETF remainig on your agreement and you can unlock it then.
- Answered by Sheila D from Santo Domingo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
unlock iphone 5 after the contract
- Asked by Hue V from Las Vegas
- Mar 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (unlock iphone 5 after the contract)
No answers yet
i'm a teenager and i would like an iPhone 5s with wifi but i don't really want a contract but i want to text, any ideas on what i should do?