Is there a way to separate a certain group of songs from my music app and name it from my iPhone ?
I would like to pull several songs from my music app and have them listed separately so if I'm exercising I can listen to only those songs rather than listen to all songs. I know there is a way to do it just not sure how. Can you help?
- Asked by Judy K from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to separate a certain group of songs from my music app and name it from my iPhone ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. In the music app you can go into the playlist section and make a playlist of selected songs.
In the music app, it will either be one of the tiles on the bottom of the screen or you can find it under 'more' which is the bottom right tile. Once you've tapped the 'playlist' section, you can 'add new playlist...' which will allow you to choose songs to add to the playlist and name the playlist whatever you would like.
- Answered by James F from Strathmore Hts
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a way to sort Contacts into groups?
- Asked by Jacqueline L from Hamilton
- Oct 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to sort Contacts into groups?)
No answers yet