Should I go with 32g/64g
With 16g on 4s I never have enough storage. On iPad 4 16g never able to download movies . I have shared data plan, is this the reason there isn't enough storage on iPad?i want to change plans to exclude data sharing&get 32/64g iPhone 5s.will this help?my carrier still saying I need to have a shared data plan.i know many others who do not
- Asked by Desiree S from Longport
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I go with 32g/64g)
1 Answer from the Community
The shared data plan doesn't have anything to do with the internal storage, which contains all multimedia like movies, songs, etc. I would definitely recommend upgrading to the 32 GB or 64GB. To determine which you should choose it depends on how many movies and media you have on it. A 2 hr movie will typically be around 2-4 GB, depending whether it is HD. Also, the iPad's downloadable applications use more memory than the iPhones, because it has to accommodate for the size of display.
Hope this helped your decision.
- Answered by Aidan F from Lake Mary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which iPhones work on my AT&T To Go plan?
- Asked by Sharon D from Worthington
- Jul 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Which iPhones work on my AT&T To Go plan?)
No answers yet
Can I buy an iPhone and another person go to the store to get it?
- Asked by Leticia M from Montfvideo
- Apr 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy an iPhone and another person go to the store to get it?)
can i go to apple for unlocked my iphone 5c
- Asked by Darwin E from Corona
- Jul 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i go to apple for unlocked my iphone 5c)
No answers yet