Can you buy more storgae for your ipod 5 gen????
- Asked by Rosemina S from Hempstead
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you buy more storgae for your ipod 5 gen????)
1 Answer from the Community
Afraid not. You get what you get. If you think your iTunes library could grow past one iPod capacity, it'd probably be best to go up one size. As well, the actual formatted capacity of the iPod will be a little smaller than the capacity advertised (e.g. a 32 GB iPod touch will have just under 30 GB of usable space).
- Answered by Paul D from Guelph
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What comes in the package when you buy an iPod 5th gen 16GB?
- Asked by Sophia N from Greenville
- Jun 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What comes in the package when you buy an iPod 5th gen 16GB?)