I have a small restaurant, and I'm buying a new pos system. I have to buy an IPad, and I would like to buy the biggest, newest, most powerful. ????
2 Answers from the Community
We own a small business and just purchased a new POS. The key was the stand. The different stands are not universal. Screen size is important but memory is not as important. Our system uses an IPad 2 with 16GB. Anything bigger is a waste unless you are doing all your accounting and inventory then a32GB would suffice. We import the data to a laptop (Windows) since we need the versatility. By doing it this way, we saved a lot. Normally, I use an IPad 4.
- Answered by Thomas Y from Paden City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would suggest the iPad Air with 32 GB because it has a really light weight design (1 pound 6 ounces) and is insanely fast and looks beautiful. The battery life will also last you for about 10 hours. It may seem bit pricey, but it's definitely worth it.
- Answered by Arnav K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Swim earbuds. Are the swim earbuds sold with the waterproof iPods only available with new iPods or can they bought separate
- Asked by Patrick R from Tell City
- Oct 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Swim earbuds. Are the swim earbuds sold with the waterproof iPods only available with new iPods or can they bought separate)
What happened to the iPod touch 5th Generation In green?
- Asked by Mark V from Gallatin
- Dec 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What happened to the iPod touch 5th Generation In green?)