Which MacBook Pro 13" is best for someone who is just starting out in Photography and for right now just does as a hobby?
What would be the right 13 MacBook Pro with Retina display for me if I am just getting started in photography as a hobby it may turn into something later but for now a hobby and I have tons of music, I would like for it to turn into something later and I like taking pictures of my dog I have a very unique dog I would like to make her a star with my photography so she is my muse so to music art and photography and I watch YouTube a lot for bowling I am on a lot of bowling forums and websites.i need it for that., and to watch DOGTV online.
1 Answer from the Community
I would suggest any model above the base model which is the $1,300 model. You want to buy all the parts you want/need when you buy the machine because you cannot upgrade them later on as the components are soldered into the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with retina display. I have the $1,500 model and it seems just right for me. I'm a mobile DJ, high school student, and just like you, I am also getting into photography. Now I don't know how much music you have, but I have about 600 songs and all of them took about 12GB of storage on my Mac.
- Answered by Jesse H from Clarence Center
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Best MacBook Pro 2015 for time lapse photography??
- Asked by Bodie H from Glenbrook
- May 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Best MacBook Pro 2015 for time lapse photography??)
Which Macbook would be best for me?
- Asked by Lucinda W from Geelong
- Jun 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Macbook would be best for me?)
Which Macbook would be best in college for me? ( help:( )
- Asked by Codee L from Willcox
- May 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Macbook would be best in college for me? ( help:( ))