Will I have a problem running ZBrush?
I currently own an early 2011 Macbook Pro, with the lower default specs. Im not to knowledgeable when it comes to computer language such as RAM and so on, but I would like to know if I will have a problem running ZBrush 4R6.
I mainly use photoshop and Maya 2014 and don't seem to have a problem, the only thing that really works my laptop is when I try to render in maya using mental ray.
Here are the specs for ZBrush:
OS: Mac OSX 10.6 or newer
CPU: Intel Macintosh
RAM: 2048MB required for working with multi-million-polys. 6 GB recommended. (ZBrush 4 is a 32-bit application, but can use up to 4 GB of system RAM)
HDD: 16GB of hard drive free-space for the scratch disk.
Pen Tablet: Wacom or Wacom compatible.
Monitor: 1280x1024 monitor resolution set to Millions of Colors
(recommended: 1280 x 1024 or higher)
- Asked by Garrett H from Roscoe
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I have a problem running ZBrush?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will older versions of Maya and Zbrush work with Snow Leopard and Maverik?
- Asked by Paul P from Brooklyn
- Dec 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will older versions of Maya and Zbrush work with Snow Leopard and Maverik?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Is "Trusteer" from IBM safe to run on my Mac?
- Asked by William F from Reston
- Jan 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is "Trusteer" from IBM safe to run on my Mac?)
No answers yet