does it works in a macbook 13" from 2006? I have a macbook black, 2006 with a 10.6.8 os x installed.. if I purchase this version, will it work?
1 Answer from the Community
The MacBook must be at least a core2duo.
Best way to be sure is to got to every mac dot com and find your machine.
It will be helpful to go to "about this mac" and see what MacBook version you have.
If it says MacBook 1,1 you can't go beyond Snow Leopard.
If it says MacBook 2,1 you can upgrade, but only as far as Lion.
- Answered by Stephen P from Warwick
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this work for my 2006 Macbook?
- Asked by Julia F from Beverly
- Oct 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can this work for my 2006 Macbook?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
No answers yet
I have a macbook pro purchased in summer 2006
- Asked by Michael A from Washington, Dc
- Jan 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a macbook pro purchased in summer 2006)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard