Does it work for Lion 10.7.2?
- Asked by Melvin C from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work for Lion 10.7.2?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. This is a standard CCID compliant reader. You will need to have/install the desired Smart Card software to support your smart card. Previously, Mac OS X thru v10.6 shipped with support for several US Government, Belgian, and Japanese Smart Cards. OS X Lion still ships with all of the backend of Smart Card Services in tact, but no longer includes the individual Tokend modules for any smart cards.
You would need to acquire an appropriate Tokend installer from either the SmartCardServices project at MacOSForge.org (supporting the previously installed Tokend modules) or purchase a solution from one of the commercial providers. Your support and card profile needs will help to determine what route you should take.
- Answered by Shawn G from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it does.
- Answered by Nathanael H from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What I need is Os 10.7.2 . Where can I buy it?
- Asked by Hector F from Yauco
- Oct 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What I need is Os 10.7.2 . Where can I buy it?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
how to upgrade 10.5.2 to 10.7.2
- Asked by Sharon M from Toronto
- Jan 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how to upgrade 10.5.2 to 10.7.2)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard