Does the iPhone 4 need to be removed from its Speck everyday case before it can fit into the Incase Sports armband case?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you have to remove the case unfortunately.
Any form of case more than 1mm think is not gonna fit in nicely and you'll be stretching it and you'll have problems taking it out later when sweat sips in. And I guarantee you that it is going to happen. :(
- Answered by Siah Huat H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this with a speck case without removing the case?
- Asked by Mary Ann C from Massapequa
- Nov 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with a speck case without removing the case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Does this allow for apples leather case to remain on?
- Asked by David S from Omaha
- Feb 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this allow for apples leather case to remain on?)
- Asked about: Nike Armband for iPhone 5/5s
will this case fit iPhone 4
- Asked by Tawnia P from Santa Rosa
- Dec 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this case fit iPhone 4)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookBook Case for iPho…