Will this autoconnect with my phone when I enter the car?
My biggest problem is Pairing the device. I own a iPhone 4G. I need to go settings to "Connect to Device". I drive Nissan Altima 2.5 S, 2009 Model came with Auxiliary Port in it. When i start my car it is not automatically Pairing with the device after I am starting the bluetooth or even after i press it & hold it as it turns off & get to pair mode by blinking in red.
When i turn my car on, it will blink in red to do pairing and then it turns to just red. I need to go to iPhone setting to connect to device. My blue tooth is always on and discoverable mode. Suggestions are welcome.
- Asked by Dhanaraj V from Lynchburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this autoconnect with my phone when I enter the car?)
2 Answers from the Community
After you turn your car on you need to press (don't hold) the belkin button once to get your phone to connect. It will not automatically connect when you turn the car on. The light should turn blue when connected.
If this isn't working then maybe another Bluetooth device is already connected to the phone...eg. earpiece???
if you're still having trouble then try pairing the phone again by 'forget device' in phone settings and go through the belkin pairing instructions again.
- Answered by Christopher W from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
hi I just brought a Belkin Buetooth CarAudio Connect AUX (Galaxy S11) I was told it worked with Iphones but when it was sent to me on the packet it has designed for samsung mobile. I cannot return it if I open it so could you tell me if it will connect with my Iphone 3
- Answered by Bradley R from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
if you have the square plugged into the phone but don't have the credit card to swipe, can you enter the credit card numbers manually on the phone?
- Asked by Jp O from Burbank
- Dec 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (if you have the square plugged into the phone but don't have the credit card to swipe, can you enter the credit card numbers manually on the phone?)
- Asked about: Square Credit Card Reader
whats best cable for car charger for i phone 6
- Asked by Jean M from Chesterfield
- Jan 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (whats best cable for car charger for i phone 6)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
No answers yet
Is the headphone set paired to my I phone just like my car?
- Asked by Gary S from Seattle
- Oct 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the headphone set paired to my I phone just like my car?)
- Asked about: Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones…