How do you turn the keyboard on/off when the trackpad is next to it? Do you have to take it off the wand?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, however I never turn off my trackpad or my keyboard. Yeah I need replace them once in a while, but not nearly as often as you might think... maybe once every 45-60 days, when left on.
And if you don't use it that often then you get even longer battery life, like about 180 days or more.
I own three of these because I am running 3 iMacs at the same time, so therefore I am pretty sure of my stats in this matter.
Well worth the price.!!!
- Answered by Robert T from Eureka
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this device compatible (I.e., usable with) the Magic Wand unit (locks keyboard/trackpad together)? That is, do they fit together at the same time?
- Asked by Wayne R from Ottawa
- Jan 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this device compatible (I.e., usable with) the Magic Wand unit (locks keyboard/trackpad together)? That is, do they fit together at the same time?)
- Asked about: Magic Bar by Mobee Technology
how is a trackpad turned off?
- Asked by Jim A. D from Glen Ellen
- Jul 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how is a trackpad turned off?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad