I have an MBA late 2010. I know it won't take thunderbolt screen. but will it take one, if i buy a Bookarc and attach it to the MBA through that?
1 Answer from the Community
No, if your MacBook air doesn't have thunderbolt, you'll never be able to connect to a Thunderbolt display. But you could buy the 27 inch Apple Cinema display which does have a minidisplayport input that would connect directly to your Air. This book arc stand is just a metal stand, it can't convert your inputs to Thinderbolt and sadly nothing can unless you get the new MacBook Air. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Brett M from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a Thunderbolt splitter? How can I connect an external monitor and use the Thunderbolt to Firewire adapter with only one port on MBA?
- Asked by David M from Raleigh
- Aug 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a Thunderbolt splitter? How can I connect an external monitor and use the Thunderbolt to Firewire adapter with only one port on MBA?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…