What cable is being used in the image above to connect it to the other Mac product?

I would like to connect my Macbook air to my T.V. while i use the arc. Is there a cable such as the one used in the image above that would support both my television and my Macbook air?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    The cable that it is most likely using is the Mini Displayport to HDMI (or whatever port is provided on your monitor/TV) cable. This cable hooks up to the Thunderbolt port provided on your MacBook Air, and connected to the TV or monitor.

    I'm sorry nobody has answered your question in so long! I hope I provided some help.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    5 of 5 people found this useful

Related Questions