Could I plug the one side of this product into a soundboard and plug the other side into my mac? That way I could get all of the sound I record.
I Don't wish to plug it into my guitar but I have been looking for an easy way to record my school's band.
1 Answer from the Community
As long as the signal is hi-z. However, the Jam only inputs one channel (mono) so that wouldn't be an ideal solution.
- Answered by Matthew S from Church Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the Yeti be connected to a sound mixer to record from?
- Asked by Mary M from Heliopolis
- Oct 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Yeti be connected to a sound mixer to record from?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…
Won't it sound like sound is coming from one side?
- Asked by Pedro M from Toronto
- May 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Won't it sound like sound is coming from one side?)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon Aura Wireless Speaker…
WIll this work if I plug an HDMI cable in?
- Asked by Keegan S from Las Vegas
- Dec 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (WIll this work if I plug an HDMI cable in?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter