Does Jam work also with a microphone? I play harmonica and I would like to use Garageband's amps and effects. Will it work? Thx
1 Answer from the Community
It accepts instrument level signal, which is a different level to microphone level. There may even be a difference in impedance/resistance.
Technically it should not work. I don't want to plug a microphone in to test it as I don't wish to damage any of the equipment.
Jam is not the right solution for you.
Try the Apogee Mic. It is a high quality condenser mic which plugs straight into your iOS device or Mac OS device. (You just change the cable.) I have one and it is excellent. It wasn't cheap though.
- Answered by Steve W from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this mic work with an amp so you can play on stage?
- Asked by Samantha F from Brunswick
- Apr 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mic work with an amp so you can play on stage?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone
Does this remot work with Garageband?
- Asked by Richard W from Shady Cove
- Jan 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this remot work with Garageband?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet
does it work with garageband?
- Asked by Mesbah A from Bundaberg
- Apr 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with garageband?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 Speakers