I want to be able to see my 27" mac computer in front of me and then twist it to show the screen to my guests directly sitting in front. Possible?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. I believe that the articulating arm on the vertical mount as well as the other pivot points will support this. Mine is in an cabinet and only the confines of my cabinet disallow what you wish to do. This is a finely crafted product with many degrees of freedom.
- Answered by Jon C from Castaic
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it a screen protector for the front and back?
- Asked by Bob J
- Mar 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it a screen protector for the front and back?)
- Asked about: Power Support Anti-Glare Film for i…
Can I use the olloclip lens on my front camera?
- Asked by Krismelly C from Dorchester
- Aug 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the olloclip lens on my front camera?)
- Asked about: Olloclip 4-in-1 Lens System for iPh…
Is the front cover removable?
- Asked by Michael B from Milton
- Jun 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the front cover removable?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…