can I use this with my mac mini
- Asked by Frank L from Hyattsville
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this with my mac mini)
5 Answers from the Community
You should have no problems using this with a Mac Mini.
- Answered by Barry M from Washougal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This post is a year old and you've likely made your decision already, but I'm merely replying to this for other people who would be looking. It does technically work with a Mac Mini (and technically the Mac OS), but there are serious tracking issues. When I use the mouse in Windows on Bootcamp I could immediately tell it was optimized for Windows, not the Mac OS. There are third-party optimization software that can HELP, but I haven't yet had the problem completely erased. Too often it'll simply drag, or will temporarily be unresponsive, despite solid third-party software.
Again, I know this post is old, but this is for anyone who might be searching.
- Answered by Jesse P from Beppu-shi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes it will work with all Mac laptop and desktop models
- Answered by Michael P from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Madison M from Tigard
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes. Plug the receiver into a USB port on the Mac Mini.
- Answered by James S from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Can I use this with a Mac Mini?
- Asked by Martin B from Manassas
- Apr 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with a Mac Mini?)
- Asked about: Kensington MicroSaver DS Keyed Lock…
No answers yet
can i use this with mac mini?
- Asked by Greg M from Cleves
- Sep 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this with mac mini?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1866MHz DDR…
No answers yet