Are the speakers on the iPhone fully covered? Is there any loss in quality of the speakers on iPhone 4s when the case/batter are on the device.
4 Answers from the Community
I have experimented with an iPhone 4s in a Mophie Juice Plus and one next to it without a case, and the sounded the same. I did think that the iPhone out of the case may have sounded ever so slightly better, but would not have noticed if they were not played side by side. I have asked other people if they can hear a difference, and they say they cannot. My conclusion is that the speaker is not affected by the Mophie Juice.
- Answered by Richard K from Vernal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No there isn't a loss of sound quality. There is a notch on both sides for the speaker and mic.
- Answered by Alex C from Palm Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
no it fits fine on both the iPhone 4 and the 4s the speakers are not covered.
- Answered by Serouj T from Upper Darby
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
there is no loss in the quality of the sound and the case covers the speakers but bounces the sound towards the front [screen] of the phone.
- Answered by Katherine W from Hortonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
will this work with iphone 4s?
- Asked by Robert P from Kingwood
- Jan 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with iphone 4s?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet
Will iPhone 4s work on KBL speaker
- Asked by Brian Y
- Jul 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will iPhone 4s work on KBL speaker)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet