I want the juicer to extend the life of my iphone for my walking app. Will there be enough battery charge for a whole days walking ?
2 Answers from the Community
We used ours for a round of golf...so 4 hours or so. GPS was used the whole time with a range finder app. Both the phone and Mophie were fully charged when we started. By, the end of the round...the phone battery hadn't even been used...and Mophie battery was still at more than 75% charged. Normally, an entire round of golf...used to wipe out my phone battery completely. Love this!! So, unless you're walking more than 4 hours...you are good to go....you'll love it and will SEE the difference.
- Answered by Leigh Ann G from Saint Louis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. Its basically like have 200% charge on your phone. Half in the phones battery and half in the case
- Answered by Missak K from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
so how useful is this for people who WALK - not runners. Is Distance / Time measured?
- Asked by Bazil F from Eugene
- Nov 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (so how useful is this for people who WALK - not runners. Is Distance / Time measured?)
- Asked about: Wahoo TICKR
Does this case also add battery life to the actual phone?
- Asked by Justin K from Batavia
- Mar 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case also add battery life to the actual phone?)
- Asked about: mophie space pack Battery Case with…
Can I stream on tv Walking with the enemy
- Asked by Miguel W M from Bonita Springs
- May 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I stream on tv Walking with the enemy)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet