Can the Logitech K750 be used with the Magic Trackpad?
I'm hoping both of these can be used with the Mac Mini I'm considering.
- Asked by Jerome D from Fishers
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Logitech K750 be used with the Magic Trackpad?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. This keyboard uses a USB receiver that you plug into one of the USB drives on the mac mini.
The apple trackpad is a bluetooth peripheral that will work once you configure it under system preferences.
- Answered by Michael M from Buffalo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to right click on a Magic Trackpad?
- Asked by Calvin K from Honolulu
- Feb 11, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How to right click on a Magic Trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2