Will this Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 work on my Imac? .Is this ready for use right out of the box or does it nee to be configured?
1 Answer from the Community
The keyboard is ready to work out of the box - no configuration is needed. However if you want to configure some aspects, you can download the latest LCC software from Logitech
- Answered by Rory D from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use a Logitech Wave wireless keyboard and mouse with Ipad Pro?
- Asked by Suzanne T from Hawkesbury
- Oct 11, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a Logitech Wave wireless keyboard and mouse with Ipad Pro?)
- Asked about: iPad
Does anyone use more than one keyboard with their iMac?
- Asked by Adrian S from Coquitlam
- Jan 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does anyone use more than one keyboard with their iMac?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Does this keyboard work with the iPad mini?
- Asked by Rachel R from Fairview
- Dec 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard work with the iPad mini?)
- Asked about: Logitech Keys-To-Go Ultra-Portable …