PluBug with an Europe plug connection required?
My iPad has an European Plug Connectiion. It means Iwould I need an European PlugBug version?
- Asked by Rosario D
- Flag as inappropriate (PluBug with an Europe plug connection required?)
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately yes if you are going to use it in Europe. The PlugBug part has the AC power prongs and they are configured for the US type. I guess you could just use a plug converter to change the plug config as the power supply will correctly convert it to the right voltage and frequency.
- Answered by Jhan J from Roy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I charge the battery in Europe. I will NOT have a computer.
- Asked by Jeanie P from Rock Hill
- May 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge the battery in Europe. I will NOT have a computer.)
- Asked about: BOOM Swimmer Waterproof Bluetooth S…
Will this plug work in europe
- Asked by Gayle H from Arvada
- Jul 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this plug work in europe)
- Asked about: Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter
No answers yet