2 Answers from the Community
The iPhone does not have an HDMI output, of course, so the Pro HDMI to VGA Adapter will not connect directly to it. However, you can use the "AirPlay" feature on the iPhone to connect to the AppleTV that has this adapter connected to it. Make sure that the version of the iPhone that you have supports AirPlay and mirroring
You can connect the iPhone 4 to a VGA display with the Apple 30 pin to VGA Adapter and a VGA cable. However, there are many limitations as to what you can view since most Apps do not have video output.
- Answered by Jose D from Katy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Currently only iPhone 4s.
- Answered by Fredrick R from Mableton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this not work with iPhone?
- Asked by Daniel T
- Dec 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this not work with iPhone?)
- Asked about: Drop Kitchen Scale
Will this work with iPhone 5?
- Asked by Adam S from Indianapolis
- Mar 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
No answers yet
Does it work with iphone 7 adapter ?
- Asked by Nawaf A from Alkhobar
- Feb 9, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with iphone 7 adapter ?)
- Asked about: RHA MA750i Noise-Isolating In-Ear H…