Can you read, save or work in the files directly in the password-protected area or is it necessary to download the files, use them and then upload it back?
- Asked by Frederico E from Coral Gables
- Flag as inappropriate (pasword-protected area)
1 Answer from the Community
No. As it turns out, even though the device is password protected, you will still need to download the file, edit it, then re-upload the file to the password-protected portion of the drive.
- Answered by George J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the active area of this product?
- Asked by Riza V from Paris
- Apr 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the active area of this product?)
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch Tabl…
What is the coverage range?
- Asked by Rigel T from Methuen
- Jul 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the coverage range?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
what happens if i fly in a area that doesn't have wifi?
- Asked by Renato B from Miami
- Apr 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what happens if i fly in a area that doesn't have wifi?)
- Asked about: Parrot AR.Drone 2.0