Can two or more A5 speakers be used together simultaneously? If I have the B&W Zeppelin Air, will it be able to play simultaneously with the A5?
I want to know if I can stream music on two of these speaker at the exact same time from a single source, such as Apple TV or iTunes.
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can select multiple speakers in iTunes from airplay. There are two options, one for single input and an option for multiple inputs. Your speakers have to be on the same network in order to select and play simultaenously from a single source. Please note that from iOS you will need an App in order to stream to multiple B&W speakers. WHAALE might be a good option to achieve this.
- Answered by Tom W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, via the computer. IOS device, you can only use one speaker at a time. So in iTunes select multiple speaker option and choose all the speakers you want. Select the sone or playlist and you are ready to go.
- Answered by Brian U from Boston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes using the remote app.
- Answered by Lauren C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can it power two external displays simultaneously?
- Asked by Cameron M from Rockwood
- Feb 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it power two external displays simultaneously?)
- Asked about: Elgato Thunderbolt 2 Dock
How many devices can be connected - simultaneously - to one thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Diego G from Salvador
- Oct 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How many devices can be connected - simultaneously - to one thunderbolt port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
I want to stream music to different areas of my house, simultaneously from 1 apple device. (macbook or iphone)
- Asked by Robin W
- Mar 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to stream music to different areas of my house, simultaneously from 1 apple device. (macbook or iphone))
- Asked about: AirPort Express