Will this fit the latest 13" retina display macbook pro, the one with the haswell chip?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. I just picked one up and it snapped right on. The lid portion fits a lot more snug than the bottom. I haven't seen one on the older model but I may return it because its bugging me to have a slight creaking sound when I pick it up with one hand (when open) and I feel it slightly moving/detaching. It might be a good idea to keep it for the long term protection but the slight weight increase is noticeable when the Pros are so light now days. All that said, I can't imagine another brand would be better at this issue, it seems to be a function of this type of cover.
- Answered by Chris H from Lehi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this fit 13 inch Macbook pro with Retina display?
- Asked by Lunan J from Walla Walla
- May 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this fit 13 inch Macbook pro with Retina display?)
- Asked about: MarBlue Keyboard Protector for MacB…
Will this fit the 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display?
- Asked by Anat I from Tarzana
- Sep 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit the 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display?)
- Asked about: Incase 13" Neoprene Classic Sleeve …
Speck case on 13" macbook pro retina..
- Asked by Graeme W from London
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Speck case on 13" macbook pro retina..)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookArc Pro Vertical D…
No answers yet