If I bring the bulbs to a country with 220v electricity do they work?
- Asked by Mariella L from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate (If I bring the bulbs to a country with 220v electricity do they work?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
1 Answer from the Community
However, I brought 3 Philips HUE bulbs in the US (the bulbs were rated 110V), and plugged them in Argentina (220V) and they are working fine to my surprise! I've been using them for a month without any problems. Be aware that bulb lifespan should theoretically be reduced.
- Answered by Pablo G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it works in 110 - 220 v?
- Asked by Diego K
- Nov 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it works in 110 - 220 v?)
- Asked about: Epson Expression Premium XP-620 Sma…
No answers yet