Is there a timer function?
Can you set bulbs individually and collectively to turn on and off at a certain time?
- Asked by Donald M from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a timer function?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
3 Answers from the Community
With the latest update, you can set times for each bulb to turn on and off, and repeat daily by selecting the days in the timer. You can even have multiple scenes that set the same bulb on and off at different times on different days.
- Answered by Mario G from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I just brought a set today and was having the same problem. The App is very average. Also just looking around you have to turn it on every day apparently.
1. Go into the Philips Hue App
2. On the scenes page tap the + button
3. Select which a photo or light recipe to use
4. Tap on the photo
5. You will then see a timer icon, click this
6. You then have the options to then set the times.
7. See what happens when the time is set....
- Answered by Craig A from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, you can set different timers to make different bulbs or different rooms to go on or off at different times, colors, brightness, etc. it's all very simply done
- Answered by David G from Warren
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is there a timer function on the remote?
- Asked by Roma K from Shenandoah
- Aug 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a timer function on the remote?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet
Does iphone 5c have timer?
- Asked by Iman C from Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Sep 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does iphone 5c have timer?)
- Asked about: iPhone