What to do first? by the bulbs or the holder of the bulbs?
There is nothing on internet about the size of the lamp fitting
Is it only screwfitting?
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
3 Answers from the Community
You will need to buy an adaptor that converts the UK standard bayonet fitting to Edison Scrėw. Do bear in mind that the bayonet fitting remains the standard in the UK for safety reasons, and that if you ever want to go back to ordinary bulbs, bayonet style bulbs are by far the easier to obtain here.
- Answered by Richard C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have purchased a set of these my self, and i live in the UK. These bulbs have the twist fixtures if the lamp/light you have has the 2 pin bayonet style then i you would need to either buy adaptational (3rd party) adaptors or buy different lamps/light fittings with the twist fixture.
As i was not sure if the 3rd party adaptors would affect performance, i decided to get some new laps first before getting the bulbs..
hope this has helped
had to put twist as there is a filter for srcw lol?
- Answered by Howard S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, these bulbs fit normal household sized sockets. No holder or adapters are needed.
- Answered by David G from Warren
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What is the life of the bulbs
- Asked by Karen L from Old Bridge
- Mar 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the life of the bulbs)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Single…
No answers yet
What is the width of the bulbs?
- Asked by Jaime C from Plano
- Sep 17, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the width of the bulbs?)
- Asked about: Sengled Pulse Dimmable LED Light wi…
No answers yet