What to do first? by the bulbs or the holder of the bulbs?

There is nothing on internet about the size of the lamp fitting
Is it only screwfitting?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

3 Answers from the Community

  • You will need to buy an adaptor that converts the UK standard bayonet fitting to Edison Scrėw. Do bear in mind that the bayonet fitting remains the standard in the UK for safety reasons, and that if you ever want to go back to ordinary bulbs, bayonet style bulbs are by far the easier to obtain here.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    7 of 9 people found this useful

  • Best Answer:


    I have purchased a set of these my self, and i live in the UK. These bulbs have the twist fixtures if the lamp/light you have has the 2 pin bayonet style then i you would need to either buy adaptational (3rd party) adaptors or buy different lamps/light fittings with the twist fixture.

    As i was not sure if the 3rd party adaptors would affect performance, i decided to get some new laps first before getting the bulbs..

    hope this has helped
    had to put twist as there is a filter for srcw lol?

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    9 of 13 people found this useful

  • Yes, these bulbs fit normal household sized sockets. No holder or adapters are needed.

    Was this useful? Answer 3

    5 of 20 people found this useful

Related Questions