But isn't this the 110v version? Will it work in the UK?
2 Answers from the Community
I had the same problem before placing my order, I tried calling the Apple's call center and all of them have no idea about it, until one guy told me he's almost 100% sure that I'll get the right lights!!!!! I took my chance and placed the order and ...... The lights that I received were all 240V suitable for the UK market and I comfortably can tell you Apple web site is WRONG, and they'd simply copied the US site..
If you really need them, go ahead and order them and you'll get the right voltage " At least that what I got :)
- Answered by Wael A from Springfield Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes- they will; I have ordered bulbs from France and Germany- works fine in the uk- just need an adapted for socket- as you d use one on travel- they are relatively inexpensive- but do take a lil extra space!
- Answered by Hafizur R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Doet it only works with 110V?
- Asked by Michelle W from Miami
- Nov 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Doet it only works with 110V?)
- Asked about: iBaby Monitor M6
No answers yet
Can I run a 110v ipad3 in uk
- Asked by Mark D
- Oct 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run a 110v ipad3 in uk)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Is the power adapter 110v/240v as I travel heaps.. Be great if they where USB powered
- Asked by Heath D from San Francisco
- Apr 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the power adapter 110v/240v as I travel heaps.. Be great if they where USB powered)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 Speakers