2 Answers from the Community
Via the app you can create or select a scene.
Edit the scene by selecting it on your device and holding it down for a couple of seconds
Once you see the pencil icon, select it to edit.
The timer can be selected and edited from this point.
- Answered by Dave A from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can edit any existing light scheme to include a timer by hitting the clock icon in the bottom right hand corner of the edit screen.
- Answered by Joe H from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you set a timer to automatically close your door after a certain interval?
- Asked by Jeff O from Portland
- Apr 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you set a timer to automatically close your door after a certain interval?)
- Asked about: Chamberlain MyQ Garage Universal Ga…
Is there a timer function on the remote?
- Asked by Roma K from Shenandoah
- Aug 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a timer function on the remote?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet