How good is the microphone? I'm looking for some bluetooth headphones to take calls while on my bike, will I still be audible in the wind with these?
2 Answers from the Community
I ride bike and mountain bike too and calls are amazing the other person didn't even know i was on bluetooth. They are truly amazing and the sound is incredible doesn't have to envy beats by Dr.Dre. They are out of tis world.
- Answered by Anna Q from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've ridden my bike with these, and they audio is really good. If you fit them correctly you'll be able to hear perfectly. I heard wind noise on my side, so I either stop or turn my head a bit to block it out and the issue goes away. But i'm also not going 20mph either. I get good results at a slow 10-14mph on my bike. I wouldn't say these are going to pull any miracles, so if it's very important to you, then buy with caution.
- Answered by Larry N from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How well does the microphone work in windy conditions?
- Asked by Mike M from Calgary
- Jul 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does the microphone work in windy conditions?)
- Asked about: Beats PowerBeats2 In-Ear Headphones…
If I plug headphones with integrated microphone into the Dock, will I be able to use it for making/receiving phone calls?
- Asked by Benjamin K from Vista
- May 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (If I plug headphones with integrated microphone into the Dock, will I be able to use it for making/receiving phone calls?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock
Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.
- Asked by Charles F from Roanoke
- Jun 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable