How water resistant are they?
- Asked by Sara B from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (How water resistant are they?)
3 Answers from the Community
Left them in my pocket through a complete cycle in the washer. Still working.
- Answered by Jim H from Pearland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They are sweat resistant, but not water resistant. They also hold a lifetime sweat warranty!
- Answered by Jaybird S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
They are quite suitable for running while sweating profusely -- the speakers have a lifetime warranty.
I inadvertently (certainly not intentionally) left them in a towel and neglected to check -- into the wash they went. Two hours, front loading, hot (80 Celsius) with detergent.
I immediately put them into a plastic bag with dessicate (dried beans, dried rice also work) and left them. After a day, they were somewhat able to charge. After another day, they were able to charge. But that was it.
After nearly two weeks, about to buy a new pair, I tried them again -- voila! They operate as normal, turning on and off, pairing with a new device, and the sound quality is normal.
- Answered by Randy S from Sherman Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is iphone 6 water resistant?
- Asked by Alfonso G from Del Rio
- Sep 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is iphone 6 water resistant?)
- Asked about: iPhone
is this case waterproof or water resistant? and how much so?
- Asked by Rachel W
- Jun 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is this case waterproof or water resistant? and how much so?)
- Asked about: Incase 15" ICON Sleeve with Tensaer…