how close do the headphones have to be to the device conected to
2 Answers from the Community
Once connected, I was able to use them about 40' away from my phone and ipad.
- Answered by Adam C from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They should be relatively close when attempting to pair the device. Once the headphones are paired, they can go up to 30 feet away from the music device!!
- Answered by Melissa G from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how close to tv can Apple TV go?
- Asked by Stella M from East Hampton
- Dec 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how close to tv can Apple TV go?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
Can I use this device without external power supply?
- Asked by Ali F from Knoxville
- Oct 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this device without external power supply?)
- Asked about: Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt Audio I…