Where is the iPad and iPhone charger/connector?
From the pictures, it's difficult to see how the iPad would charge without having to turn it landscape and have the cord sticking out of the side. I can see that the iPhone could charge by having the connector hidden in the unit, but I don't see that type of design for the iPad stand. I'm looking for a slick design and this model *appears* to have what I want, with the exception of the charging connector.
- Asked by Neal J from Millbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the iPad and iPhone charger/connector?)
2 Answers from the Community
You can use your Lightning cable and feed it through the inner stand. There are cutouts on the bottom of the stand for the cable to go through. You can feed through either the 30-pin or the Lightning cable.
- Answered by Leeman L from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
on the bottom of the phone where the speakers are
- Answered by Luciano P from Bradenton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does Apple have a 10' charging cord?
- Asked by Sharron R from Independence
- Feb 18, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple have a 10' charging cord?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
does the mic work with iphone 5s and ipad mini?
- Asked by Chloe I
- Sep 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does the mic work with iphone 5s and ipad mini?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone
Looking for a connector for my iPhone 4S to my iPad
- Asked by Sharon B from Punta Gorda
- Feb 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a connector for my iPhone 4S to my iPad)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter