So is the Swivel charger (part) for an outlet, car, and/or both?
The pictures provided on the Internet show that the charger/plug goes into an outlet. The top portion of the description advertises that that specific part is for an outlet. However when you look down further at "What's in the box", it describes the charger (part) as being a CAR charger. So I'd like to know what type of item this is. I understand that the cord portion of the item can be used for both the OUTLET as well as a CAR. But does the charger/plug work just the same?
- Asked by Glenda V from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate (So is the Swivel charger (part) for an outlet, car, and/or both?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?
- Asked by Juan H from San Francisco
- Nov 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?)
- Asked about: Belkin Two-Port Swivel Charger + On…
No answers yet
Can this product be plugged into the car charger?
- Asked by Richard A from Navarre
- May 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product be plugged into the car charger?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock