Does the side pocket on this sleeve accommodate the power adapter for the 15" MacBook Pro Retina?
3 Answers from the Community
I don't know what charger the other guy is using because my charger fits perfectly along side my 15" laptop and iPad and chargers for both. It is at full capacity when doing so, but it's not to the point where its difficult to zipper or anything like that. Oh, by the way, I also keep the extension on the charger so it takes up even more room. The key is to not wrap the cord around the hinges of the charger and instead just loop it in a circle and it fits flat.
- Answered by Nick S from Florham Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I bought this case to carry my mac pro around outside with while going back and forth from work. The pocket came in handy because i could put my power cord in that sleeve, it is protected from rain and snow. Also, I like it because where i live in NYC the climate change a lot too here, rain and snow never got in my sleeve to damage my investment. Furthermore, the down side is it is pretty heavy if you are going for light weight get the mac air instead of the mac pro computer first than get this case it might help. Finally, this case does not protect your case from falls so a hard shell case is a really good investment too.
- Answered by Justin B from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No. The power adapter is too bulky. The side pocket is designed to hold an iPad or flat type items like a map, papers, etc.
- Answered by E C from Colorado Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can this backpack fit a 13 inch macbook pro retina with its incase sleeve on it. Are the pockets big enough to fit my lunch, homework assignments to.
- Asked by Andres R from Stevenson Ranch
- Jul 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this backpack fit a 13 inch macbook pro retina with its incase sleeve on it. Are the pockets big enough to fit my lunch, homework assignments to.)
- Asked about: Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Backpa…
Can this be used with a 15" Macbook Pro Retina?
- Asked by Michael W from Harrisburg
- Feb 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with a 15" Macbook Pro Retina?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
No answers yet