If I buy the light strips and the starter kit, will all bulbs have to work simultaneously?
As per question. Or can you pick and choose which bulbs you would like to work? Can you also pick and choose what colour you would like each bulb?
2 Answers from the Community
Everything can be controlled independently. You can also group bulbs together to control them as 'one' if you desire. However you apprently can't group a lightstrip to be in the same group as bulbs.
- Answered by Neil E from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Each item is controlled separately. They can be on or off, at different intensity, and different colours. There are numerous applications to help with controlling them.
- Answered by John B from Wodonga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will the lux bulbs work with the hub from the original hue? Do I need to buy a starter pack if I already have a hub?
- Asked by Myles T from Arlington
- Aug 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the lux bulbs work with the hub from the original hue? Do I need to buy a starter pack if I already have a hub?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Lux Starter Pack