Is there any way to adjust the length of the strip?
- Asked by Noah D from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any way to adjust the length of the strip?)
2 Answers from the Community
There are spots every so often where you can cut the strip shorter. Many similar light strips have the ability to add additional strips to extend the length. While Philips doesn't seem to sell a connector to do this easily I'm sure you could do it by soldering tiny jumper wires to the contacts on either side of where you cut it. The only question then would be how many additional LEDs can the power source power.
- Answered by Chris H from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can cut the lengt down, however you can not re-attach what has been cut!
- Answered by Bart W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2