Is the case one piece or two pieces that come together? If it is two pieces, do they come apart easily?
2 Answers from the Community
It is one piece that snaps onto the phone. It is very slim and very snug. Can be a little difficult to remove.
- Answered by Ben H J from San Luis Obispo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is a one piece case. If you follow the removal directions that are included with the case, it's VERY simple to remove. Put your thumb or index finger in the hole that is cut out for the camera, push outward which should release the top corner there, and then peel that same side off from the bottom. Very sleek case, very durable, I've had it on for about 6 months now and it looks like I bought it yesterday. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great minimalist case!
- Answered by Brannon D from Davenport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this adapter have a round or square insertion piece?
- Asked by Anne S
- Sep 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter have a round or square insertion piece?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Two Magic Trackpads: one for cursor, one as numeric?
- Asked by Petri S from Helsinki
- Feb 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Two Magic Trackpads: one for cursor, one as numeric?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad