Is the case one piece or two pieces that come together? If it is two pieces, do they come apart easily?
2 Answers from the Community
It is one piece that snaps onto the phone. It is very slim and very snug. Can be a little difficult to remove.
- Answered by Ben H J from San Luis Obispo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is a one piece case. If you follow the removal directions that are included with the case, it's VERY simple to remove. Put your thumb or index finger in the hole that is cut out for the camera, push outward which should release the top corner there, and then peel that same side off from the bottom. Very sleek case, very durable, I've had it on for about 6 months now and it looks like I bought it yesterday. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great minimalist case!
- Answered by Brannon D from Davenport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the case (back) and the cover (front) attached? Or is this just a Smart cover with a snap on case for the rear?
- Asked by Christopher F from Cambridge
- Jun 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case (back) and the cover (front) attached? Or is this just a Smart cover with a snap on case for the rear?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…