Does the lip of the case around the front extend out far enough that a phone dropped face down on a somewhat uneven surface would be protected?
1 Answer from the Community
Thanks for your purchase and to answer your question yes it does slightly cover the front.
This is made to help partially protect your screen in the event of an accident!
You are holding in your hands the first protective case made from real Dupont™ Kevlar®! for Ultimate protection check out our iPhone 5 Karbon (SP) Sleek Protective case, It has a removable shockproof inner layer that is 1.3mm thin with a 0.7mm thin DuPont Kevlar out protective shel.
- Answered by David R from Walnut
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it protect the front of phone?
- Asked by Mary R from Yantis
- May 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it protect the front of phone?)
- Asked about: Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPh…
Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?
- Asked by Jackie G from Pompano Beach
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - Black