Does this case fit the new 5S Phone?
- Asked by Rebecca D from Raceview
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case fit the new 5S Phone?)
3 Answers from the Community
In theory, yes. The iPhone 5 and 5S are the same form factor. There is a potential for a problem with the case design regarding the dual-led flash in the 5S. We won't know the answer to that question until they're actually available. Stay tuned.
- Answered by Matthew C from Nutley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Simple answer YES it works with the iPhone 5s BUT I had a Juice Pack Helium for my iPhone 5 & it worked as it said 60-80%. I was consistently getting 60-70% with light use so would think I could have got 80% with no use while charging. The iPhone 5s with the Juice Pack Air on the other hand achieves maybe 50-60% with light use whilst charging. This case is compatible but I don't think it can fully achieve the 100% that is claimed & feel even 90% would probably need NO usage whilst charging & probably putting in Airplane mode with no wifi/Bluetooth etc. But I'm sure this could be achieved if it was used on the iPhone 5 as my experience with the helium shown. Still a life saver though.
- Answered by Nathan T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes it does.
- Answered by Nando D from Johnson City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does the case allow for docking?
- Asked by Karen T from Virginia Beach
- May 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case allow for docking?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED
does the iphone 5s cases fit the iphone 5c phone?
- Asked by Iree L from Regina
- May 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (does the iphone 5s cases fit the iphone 5c phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone
does this case fit the 5S with the mophie juice pack on the phone?
- Asked by Donna G from New York
- Jan 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this case fit the 5S with the mophie juice pack on the phone?)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookBook Case for iPho…