If you are sitting at a desk, where do you place it for stereo sound? (On the floor? Behind you/in front of you, etc.?)
Where do you place this speaker?
3 Answers from the Community
It doesn't matter where you place it, the sound comes from one spot. Not much like a typical stereo system. But the sound is good for it's price.
- Answered by Jie Z from Wollongong
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
across the room? the stereo effect is not particularly strong, its more of a fill the room with sound thing than a precision stereo experience.
- Answered by Peter S from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If it's just the one unit, then there is no stereo. For stereo to happen, physics dictate that you have to have two speakers separated by a certain distance so your ears can detect the separate signals into each ear.
- Answered by Steven B from Ponca City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you place the holder on s desk when you're not in a car?
- Asked by Cari A from Lagunitas
- Sep 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you place the holder on s desk when you're not in a car?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Cup Holder Mount for iPh…
can I have my superdrive sit on its side, on my desk, to save space?
- Asked by Rene G from Campbell
- May 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I have my superdrive sit on its side, on my desk, to save space?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive