2 Answers from the Community
It depends on your WifI signal, interference, etc. In an open field I can go about 100 yards/metres. Indoors, or near sources of radio frequency it's less.
- Answered by A. W from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Stock depends on your control device. Anywhere from 25-31 meters. Some devices have better wifi antennas in them. I.e. iPad over iPhone.
- Answered by James B from Wyandotte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the voltage range?
- Asked by Barry C from Agoura Hills
- Jul 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the voltage range?)
- Asked about: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic…
No answers yet